Sidor

måndag 21 maj 2012

"Skygod until proven otherwise"


Dear skydiving friends.
Here you can access my thesis on skydivers risk management processes. It is a master's thesis in social anthropology, and the findings were generated during a 6 months long fieldwork on three different sites in the USA. I hope you find it interesting!
Please note that this is 'only' a master's thesis where the analysis is my own and that errors will occur. I have done my best to present the thoughts and actions of the informants in a way that is as close to theirs as possible. Be that as it may, the thesis was written mainly to anthropological readers so many generalizations were necessary in order to make skydiving comprehendible to non-skydivers. Please bear with me!

Link:  Skygod until proven otherwise


If you have comments on it I would love to hear about them!
Contact me by sending me an e-mail: linnths(a)gmail.com



Blue Skies!
Linn-Therese 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar